Improve your organisation from the inside, or enhance your own practice
Let us show you how to unlock the secrets of the HBDI® at the individual, team, organisational and customer levels. Herrmann International’s HBDI® Certification Workshops help facilitators, consultants, managers, and leaders maximise the results of the HBDI® in their organisation.
Certification allows you to administer the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument® assessment to individuals, pairs and teams of any size, and equips you to deliver a variety of Whole Brain Thinking® programs that will build the nimble, flexible thinking skills every organisation needs to succeed in the 21st century.
Herrmann HBDI® Certification
To become a certified practitioner you will need to attend one of our four-day interactive workshops where you will learn to use, apply and interpret the HBDI® — the premier thinking styles assessment tool used around the world — with individuals, pairs and teams of any size.
The workshop will enable you to fully understand the Whole Brain® approach and become certified to use it with:
- Individuals (for individual coaching and development purposes)
- Pairs (for helping resolve conflicts, enhance performance and new employee induction)
- Teams (for team building performance enhancement etc.) as well as across the business to assist with initiatives such as strategic planning, delivery, sales and culture enhancement etc.
The cost of attending the 4-day certification course includes all pre-work, course materials, lunch, snacks and drinks each day. The cost of accommodation is not included in the course however we do negotiate special rates at the venues should you wish to stay on site.
As a participant at an HBDI® workshop you will receive the following reports and profiles free of charge, to help you complete your practicum:
- 10 HBDI® Individual Profiles
- 2 HBDI® Pair Reports
- 1 HBDI® Team Report
You will also receive four Business of Thinking® Program Modules. For each program you will receive one facilitator guide, one sample participant guide and a PowerPoint slide deck:
- Start Thinking
- ThinkAbout™ Teams
- ThinkAbout™ Communicating
- ThinkAbout™ Your Customer/Client
When you have completed your 3 step practicum and qualified as a Certified HBDI® Practitioner, the support does not stop there, benefits include:
- Access to our dedicated practitioners area on our website
- Acceptance into our practitioners LinkedIn forum and global network of professionals
- Exclusive practitioner invites to our regular Thinc Webinars
- Ability to purchase a wide range of supporting materials and products
- Support from our Business Development Team to help you pitch, implement and use HBDI®
- Support from our Client Services Team to help you order and manage your day to day HBDI® needs.
Click here to fill out and submit an Application Form to attend a Certification Workshop. (PDF, 661 kB)
Click here for our Calendar of currently scheduled Certification Workshops in the UK.
“In one team building using the HBDI® and Team profile, I have earned twice what I invested in going to the Certification Workshop.”
- Cherie Douglas, Positive Impact Coaching